Oh Snap!

Please turnoff your ad blocking mode for viewing your site content

Home / Travel / Long term visit Pass: Things You Need To Know

Long term visit Pass: Things You Need To Know


Every country has different rules and regulations when it comes to the field of professionalism. And when it comes to foreign professionals, there are certain documents of verification they require in order to work in a different country. Likewise, in Singapore, the ministry of manpower aka human resources provides certain passes to foreigners who want to work in Singapore. These passes are known as S Pass or E Pass. Here is all the basic information that you need to know about applying for s pass. To learn What are the S pass requirement? Click here to learn more.

In this article, you will learn everything about these S Pass comprehensively. So, keep reading this article to learn how to apply for the s pass in Singapore.

Who is eligible to Apply for These Passes?

Here are a few conditions that you must fulfill in order to apply for S Pass.

1. You should be a mid-skilled professional, for instance, a technician, accountant, journalist, etc.

2. You have found a job in Singapore, in that case, your employer will apply for the pass on your behalf.

3. You should have proper qualifications and documents to prove your qualifications. In addition to these, you should also have a minimum of 1 year of working experience.

What are the S pass requirement? Click here to learn more.

4. The working experience must be relevant to your professionalism.

What Documents are Required?

In order to apply for the pass, you must submit the below-mentioned documents with your application form.

1. The S pass form (filled)

2. A letter of consent from you

3. A photocopy of your passport

4. If you are married, then your marriage certificate

5. The latest profile of the company or business where you will be working

6. Your documents that signify your qualifications and experience

Do I have to Renew My S Pass

Yes, you must renew your s pass as it is valid for only two to three years. In order to perform your duty without getting penalized, it is a must for you to keep your pass up-to-date within time.

Can I bring My family members into Singapore with S Pass

Yes, You can bring your family members by using your s pass. However, you must apply for a dependent pass, depending on your relationship status with your family members. Here is the additional pass you will be required, when you bring your family members with you to Singapore.

Dependants pass: it is available for,

1. Legally married spouse

2. Dependant children above the age of 21.

Long-Term Visa Pass

1. Dependant children over 21 years who have certain medical conditions like mental or physical disability.

2. Step Children under 21, who haven’t married

3. Your parents

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest

Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula

Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula

It is main inner container footer text