Types Of Champagnes You Get In Different Parts Of The City Of Hong Kong
Champagnes are a type of sparkling drink that especially belongs to the category of wine which originated in France. The finest quality champagnes are made or produced in the Champagne region of the country. As per documents, 90% of the high-class quality champagne is produced and manufactured in vineyards in France. The production of champagnes or simple grape juice was started by the Romans during the 5th century. Hong Kong along with the rest of China is one of the leading consumers of sparkling wine champagne as they import a lot amount of champagne from France. In this article, the readers and the users will get to know the specifics you need to know before you buy champagne hong kong.
Time is taken to create the finest quality champagne-
To create the finest quality of champagne you need to bottle up the grape juice after its necessary production for a minimum of 15 months to a maximum of 3 years.
Different types of champagne bottles available-
The names of champagne bottles are classified based on the quantity of wine the bottle contains like-
- Standard bottles sizes are 750 millimeters of wine
- Magnum-size bottles come with a standard size of 1.5 liters of wine
- Balthazar-size bottles contain 12 liters of wine
- Salmanazar-size bottles contain 9 liters of wine
- Methuselah-size bottles contain 6 liters of wine
- Jeroboam-size bottles contain 3 liters of wine
- Primat size bottles contain 27 liters of wine
- Melchizedek-size bottles contain 30 liters of wine.
What variety of grapes is used to make champagne wines?
- Chardonnay- this is a green-skinned grape. It originated in Burgundy, France.
- Pinot Noir- this is a red skin grape that has a dry texture. This grape originated in France
- Pinot Meunier- this type of red grape is highly grown in the champagne wine region in France.
- Pinot Blanc-this is a reddish-green color grape that produces both sweet and dry white wine grown in France and Germany.
- Petit Meslier-this white wine grape is specially grown in the champagne wine region, France they are of vintage quality, acidic, and dry.
- Arbane-are yellowish-green color grapes grown in vineyards in the champagne wine region in France. The product is white and its texture is dry.
- Pinot Gris-are red color-skinned grape majorly grown in the Burgundy region of France that produces a white wine with a dry, sweet, or semi-sweet taste.
Types of champagne found and its price in Hong Kong-
- Brut nature- the word brut originated from the French word which means dry. Costs HK$ 51 per 750ml bottle.This product contains 3 grams of natural residual sugar per liter.
- Extra brut- this is a sparkling wine that is extra dry and contains a natural amount of sugar 12 grams of sugar per liter. Costs HK$ 66 per 750ml bottle.
- Brut-This is a sparkling wine that contains a natural residual of 6 grams of sugar per liter. Costs HK$33 per 750 ml bottle.
- Doux- this is one of the sweetest champagne and contains 50ml of natural sugar residue per liter. Costs HK$ 188 per 750 ml bottle.
To conclude, the above-mentioned article clearly defines the price of different types of champagne in Hong Kong.
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula