One of the lifesaving techniques includes cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR). They are beneficial in many emergencies like heart attacks and near drowning, where the heartbeat stops. The American heart association advises starting CPR with hard and fast chest compression, which applies to first responders and untrained bystanders. The curso de capacitación rcp is offered in many colleges.
Before you start:
Before you start CPR in any emergency case, make sure:
- The environment is safe for the person.
- Whether the person is conscious or unconscious.
- Shake or tap the person if unconscious and ask loudly, “are you OK.”
- Once the person doesn’t respond, call any local emergency number.
- As soon as AED is available, deliver a shock and start CPR.
ABCDE in CPR:
For immediate assessment and treatment of injured patients or critically ill patients, this ABCDE( airway, breathing, circulation, disability and exposure) approach is used, and it is applicable for all clinical emergencies. The aim of the ABCDE approach are:
- To provide lifesaving treatment.
- To convert complex clinical situations into manageable ones
- To serve as an assessment and treatment algorithm
- To establish awareness among all treatment providers
- Increase time before the final diagnosis and treatment.
Critical steps for CPR:
- Danger – assess the situation
- Response- check vital signs and consciousness
- Airway- open airway
- Breathing- check the respiration rates
- Circulation- provide chest compressions.
Why do you need to know CPR?
- Saves lives: a survey says that 9 in 10 people who get cardiac arrest outside the hospital usually die. But remember, CPR can help to improve these odds. If CPR is performed within a few minutes of cardiac arrest, many lives can be saved.
- Cardiac arrest at home: about 7 in 10 cardiac arrests happen at home. Unfortunately, nearly half of the people don’t get help if they get cardiac arrest at home.
- No need for formal training: you only need knowledge about CPR instead of any special certification or formal training. You don’t need to get afraid. Rather, you must be strong and perform CPR or call an emergency number to seek help.
Finally, everyone can learn CPR since it will be advantageous in emergencies for your family and surrounding members. Many colleges and universities offer curso de capacitacion rcp since it is also becoming one of the demand courses. CPR is the best option if you wish to serve people or choose a unique course for your future.
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula